Terms and Conditions
Your order maybe amended up until you submit your order by clicking the Submit Order button on the Payment page.
Once your order has been submitted we will give you an order reference number and details of the product ordered. An email will be sent confirming these details. This email is an acknowledgement, not acceptance of your order.
Your order is accepted and a legally binding contract made when we send you a second email confirming we processed your order and dispatched it. The second email will contain details of how we will deliver the products to you and the tracking information available. In the unlikely event that your product is out of stock, we will advise this in this email. The out of stock notification will give details of anticipated delivery and give you the option to cancel or accept the order. The notification is not legally binding until we confirm your order is in stock.
We may decline all or part of your order for any reason, in which case the second email will advise of this.
If your payment details cannot be authorised, we may invite you to pay by another method.
Where a product has a minimum age requirement, by ordering you confirm that you are of the required age.
We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Delta and Switch.
Payment is deducted when we process your order.
All prices and charges on this site are shown in US Dollars and do not include shipping fees which are calculated before your final payment price is agreed. This final price will not include any relevant VAT or import taxes that the buyer may incur from their respective countries customs.
The cost of your order including the shipping fees will be clearly shown in your shopping basket before you submit your order.
Every effort is made to ensure all information on this site is accurate. However, occasionally, an error may occur. Where an error is discovered in the price or description of the product you have ordered, we will advise you and ask you whether you wish to continue with your order or cancel it.
In order to keep you informed, we provide you with availability information for listings posted on our site. Other than what information is provided here, we cannot be more specific about availability. Please be aware that dispatch estimates are exactly that. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and as a result should not be relied upon as such. As your order progresses, you will be kept up to date with information via email.
At www.abductionlamp.com we have no hidden charges and believe that the complete cost of each product should be immediately apparent to our customers minus any import duty and VAT within each country.
For your security, we insist that delivery is to the same address that the card used for payment is registered to.
Although we do our best to ensure that your order reaches you as quickly as possible, we cannot guarantee delivery for a specific day.
We usually dispatch products within 24 hours of receiving them. In some cases this can take longer. Occasionally delivery times maybe affected by factors beyond our control. Please make allowances for deliveries in peak periods and to certain territories delivery may be dependent on other factors such as the local delivery services.
How we deliver
The Limited Edition Abduction Lamp will be delivered direct from our factory in China by traceable courier service. These prices are clearly indicated in the payment section of the website.
These deliveries will require a signature. If there is nobody available to sign for the goods, a card will be left with details of how to collect the parcel, or how to arrange for it to be redelivered.
Tracking Your Order
Once your lamp is making its journey to you, a tracking number will be available. We will notify you of the external web address (URL) at which your order can be tracked and provide you with the Tracking Number of your parcel. This will be detailed in the second email that will confirm the dispatch of your order.
Within 30 Days of Purchase
Our products are manufactured to the highest quality standards. In the unlikely event goods are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase please feel free to return them for a full refund or replacement. We are unable to provide this service for products where faults have been caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.
Despite your order being shipped direct from the factory please return all faulty goods to the returns department at our UK offices.
Beyond 30 Days
Providing you have registered your Abduction Lamp you will have the right to return a faulty item up to the period of twelve months from the date of product registration. We do require that you email us prior to returning the goods. In order to ensure that the return can be processed, please keep all the warranty information that accompanies your item. This will be needed should there be a fault. We are unable to accept products that are outside their warranty period.
If for any reason you need to return a product, please follow the steps below to ensure that it is dealt with as efficiently as possible:
- Please include a note detailing the reason for return. This must include your order number, which you will be able to find on the original paperwork that you received with the order.
- Wrap the item securely in its original packaging (if possible) with all warranty cards, licenses, manuals and accessories. This is very important.
- Send the package to this address: Abduction Lamp Returns Dept. 311 Chase Road, Southgate, London, N14 6JS England
- We will notify you via e-mail when we have processed your return. This may take up to three weeks, although in most cases will be processed sooner.
- For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service with insurance that covers the full value of the goods, as we are unable to take responsibility of goods until they are received by us.
By law, customers located in the European Union have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. Where you would like do this, please follow the instruction on your delivery instructions that were included when the product was delivered. Alternatively please email us beforehand at London@tiger-global.co.uk If these steps are not followed, we will be unable to process the return request.
Please Note: In order to use this service, the product must be complete, unused and in as new condition. It must be returned with the original packaging and included all components including chargers, adaptors, accessories and manuals. Software must be sealed and any free gifts received with the product must also be returned.
Your Statutory Rights are not affected by our Returns Policy.
Delivery Discrepancies/Damaged in Transit
Please check orders carefully on receiving them. If you receive an order that has been damaged in transit or if there are any order discrepancies, we will make every effort to resolve these as soon as possible for you. We do however require that you inform us within 72hrs of receiving the goods. If we are not notified within this period, we reserve the right not to process the return.
The term ‘Tiger Global Ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 50 Christchurch Road , Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24 1DW, England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Tiger Global Ltd.’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.